T-Shirts

Guest Elton

Guest Elton

I'm getting a few t-shirts done for some of the Anglers' Net contributors to wear when they're out and about at shows and things. The thing is, I've now had a few mates say 'Get me one, Elton.'

If anyone is interested in having a t-shirt, please let me know now. I'm not after making a profit - it's just that the more I order, the cheaper I get them for. Currently, the price I'm paying is what you'd pay in a shop anyway frown.gif We're probably talking around the tenner mark, with postage.

All the best,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Guest Martin Salisbury

Yes Elton, get me one.

If you get some done, do I qualify for a contributors discount?

I'm not being fussy but how about a lovely maroon/burgundy colour? Or does that not go with the Anglersnet colour scheme?

[This message has been edited by Martin Salisbury (edited 23 March 2000).]

Guest waterman1013

Me too - i'm in for one of those but don't let IanG get his mitts on one. 44" chest please any colour as long as its green!!

Mike

Elton the AN regular tag is much nicer than "class angler" which sounded terrible and must have been off putting to lurkers.

gagylw

Mike

[This message has been edited by waterman1013 (edited 24 March 2000).]

I suggested gettin some t-shirts done ages ago...

does this mean I'm on yer list, Elton?

I might consider paying for one but you know times are hard...I could make one myself using a felt tip

Pete Spindoctor

Guest piscary

[

Elton the AN regular tag is much nicer than "class angler"

Gotta disagree with you, there, Mike! I was looking forward to getting a bit of 'class' at last. We Essex birds have to work hard to get that kind of status:-)

'Regular' just doesn't have the same kudos.

Rosie