Farlows

Guest Dave B

Guest Dave B

Hey Murph, It's getting towards 'Farlows' time on my calendar. I'm organising a trip in two week's time - great surface sport. Are you in? (Fiday afternoon til Sunday lunchtime.)

Guest Dave B

I don't care who knows about it - I know where and how to catch the buggers, anyone's welcome to join us.

Very Tight (close to smashed-to-bits) lines,

Dave

Guest Wordbender

Thanks for the invitation, Murph - you git.

At least a *proper* angler like Dave's had the decency to extend the hand of fellowship - obviously much to Elton's chagrin (look it up, Murphy, you oik).

So, when we goin' then? Bait's sorted, too, I hear. :-)

Guest piscary
Originally posted by Elton:

Dave, you've done it now. We'll have to eat squirrel - Terry promised that it'd be on the menu next time we fished!

Yeuch!

Elton

You know that steak you ate on Tuesday, Elton? It looked remarkably squirrel shaped to me:-) And you did chatter a lot and leap about a bit afterwards.

Rosie

Guest Dave B

Tel, we forgot to mention that it's going to cost around £30 each for the tickets!

BTW Murph, with regards to your phone message, let me explain...

The Rules of Blag

1. There is no rules...Anywhichwaycounts, as long as it's nowt - that right Tel?

Guest Wordbender
Originally posted by Dave B:

Tel, we forgot to mention that it's going to cost around £30 each for the tickets!

So, who do I blag for those, then? - T.D.

BTW Murph, with regards to your phone message, let me explain...

The Rules of Blag

1. There is no rules...Anywhichwaycounts, as long as it's nowt - that right Tel?

No dahtahbahtit, Dave, my san! Although the purists don't like it, blagging is an all-methods sport with no close season.:-)

Remember, Murph - 'blag' isn't just a descriptive term - it's a verb, mate!

Sounds good to me Tel.

Bout time we took a stab at sumink bigger than a crusial.

Rules of Blag

1)TD MUST blag the biggest and best AND get some money back AND get it delivered to the waterside.

2) everybody else is a trier

IanG biggrin.gif

Dont take my raybans away (oh no, I paid for those)

Guest chevin
Originally posted by Elton:

Dave, you've done it now. We'll have to eat squirrel - Terry promised that it'd be on the menu next time we fished!

Yeuch

Elton

Hey, what is wrong with squirrel? Bloody good tucker, you just need a few of them to make a decent meal. Thank goodness we have kangaroos here, one good one feeds a family and friends! chevin