fishing 2000 nac stoneleigh coventry

Guest oliver g

Guest oliver g

can anyone tel me is this show going to be worth the 2.5 hour journey im hopeing to pick up some bargain shimano stuff,if i can get up there.

------------------

oli

Guest Elton

People who have been before say that it is very good.

I'll be visiting, along with sidekick Rosie Barham, so that's good enough reason to attend:-)

All the best,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Guest RobStubbs

Oli,

I've heard the show itself is meant to be very good but getting there and back is a nightmare. Apparently there's very small roads in and out and it can take literally hours to enter. This is what I've heard from people who went there last year. I'd like to go but I don't really have the time.

Rob.

Guest Bob of Cov

Oliver,

The angling show at the Stoneleigh is far better than the one at the N.E.C.

Living in Coventry i attend both and can recommend the Stoneleigh Show its a little cheaper parking & admin wise and the nosh & refreshment are not as expensive and their is more choice

the only down side is if its raining you,ll get wet

I don,t know where u live but if u get in touch i can give u some short cuts to avoid the traffic.

Guest Martin Salisbury

Dear Bob Of Cov,

I would appreciate some directions for short cuts. Do you know any back routes from Preston, Lancashire?

If so, please e-mail me at christina.salisbury@tesco.net

Thanks,

Martin

PS no snide remarks about the email address Elton!

Guest Elton
Originally posted by Martin Salisbury:

If so, please e-mail me at christina.salisbury@tesco.net

Thanks,

Martin

PS no snide remarks about the email address Elton!

If you want to be addressed by a girl's name on Wednesdays, it's no skin off my nose. I'm very liberal minded, me biggrin.gif

Tight Lines,

Elton

------------------

Elton Murphy

Anglers' Net

http://www.anglersnet.co.uk

Guest David

I went last year and thought that it lacked the big names ie Browning, Diawa, Tricast and Shimano ect. to be honest I thought it a bit of a bring and buy sale show. But Bob Nudd did a fantastic demo on a small lake.

But the truth is with all that I did have a good day out and we travelled from Wakefield.

Give it a go hope you enjoy it?