If you go anywhere near water with Elton......

Guest G

Just thought that I would post a brief message offering some advice about what to wear when going anywhere near water with Elton.

He has this odd power about him which makes people end up wet, so make sure that you wear something VERY waterproof! I can recall more than one fishing trip with him where I have come home with a boot full of river water. However, it would appear that it is not just river banks that can cause you problems, only today whilst out on a stroll chatting about this and that I managed to get myself wet and dirty - and the only water about was that on the grass where it had been raining.

Stories of other anglers that have fished with Elton can end in similar tales of getting wet too - it isn't just me being odd biggrin.gif

Just ask Elton about what happened at Ardingley, or better still Drinkstone.

I'll go back to sleep now, see ya.

------------------

Glenn