13 -15' Prologic Power Match rod

bubbles

• 12 years later...

Hi Sammie and welcome to Anglers' Net.

Until you have made 5 posts, yours will need to be approved by one of the mods. It can take a while if none of us is on when you post. It is a nuisance but we have 10-15 spammers join each week to post all sorts of nonsense and this way we can remove the spammer and his/her trash without bothering the members.

• Like 1
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Can't answer your question but will say any rod blank that uses a dolly section to increase its length loses its balance once the section is added.

Once balance is lost the extra length becomes a burden and presentation suffers.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Have a look at this one bubbles - best all round float rod ever, especially at the price £59.99 & a real big fish stopper AND trotter, & can hold it all day long - light as a feather.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwif2PS5rZrQAhWBI8AKHS6fBZQQFggbMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.anglingdirect.co.uk%2Fj-w-young-specimen-float-rod&usg=AFQjCNHDkZVp2_3MdYg5gk1FRhUjDWIa4g&sig2=BFqNXkb0z03Jkb8PoJV9yQ

It's sold out on the above site (says a lot in itself) but around same price from most suppliers & widely available. (might be £65 Max)

I have 2 of these, but not selling before you ask lol.

Mine may be a slightly different model (older) rated 5 - 8 lb main line.

It has plenty of tip action for the sprats - without bumping them off, but comes into its own when you hit a donkey with the Progressive Action.

Wouldn't swap for anything else.

The one below is on the bay :- It's the right one with the right serial Number. & No - it's not me selling!!!!!!!

Keep in mind the £8.90 postage though - AND the £35 starter. (can get it from a shop for not that much more AND have some warranty)

It IS advertised as "NEW" though, It's illegal even on Ebay to say otherwise, so you might save a tenner or so.

Having examined the photo's, it looks the dogs ******** & still appears to have the cellophane wrap on the cork handle?? (which you should also see when you hover your mouse over the photo')

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/j-w-young-specimen-float-rod-/252626313463?hash=item3ad1b3a0f7:g:jsoAAOSwA3dYIQzl

Edited by Martin56

Fishin' - "Best Fun Ya' can 'ave wi' Ya' Clothes On"!!