FishingCoarseUK

FISHINGCOARSEUK

Hello Everyone who reads this :D

I am Craig and i have just recently made my very own Coarse Fishing website for the Coarse Fishing community of the UK.

Obviously with me just starting it, it is not up and running to the standard what i wish it to be but it is getting there slowly but surely, as i said before it is a community based website which means it gives you a chance to show off fish you have caught, eventually share information with each other about fishing experiences people have had lately and general coarse fishing banter.

We are also going to be making a series of videos which will be added to our site such as tutorial videos of how to fish certain methods and learn certain new skills, these will contain various detailed diagrams and a step by step commentary of how to achieve what you want to learn. I am also hoping to start making fishing trip videos aswell where you will get to join me on my fishing trip to my favourite local commercial fishery and i will run you through the various tactics i use when i go Coarse Fishing meet the people who run the fishery and friends who join me along the way and i will reveal to you my favourite home-made paste also when it gets round to summer which will guarantee you to bag up on carp and tench on your local commercial lake (I HAVE PROVED THIS MANY TIMES WITH MY FRIENDS) haha!!

My site also has various other features and the main thing what i want to do with my site is get feedback from the people visiting it, and give people a chance to tell me what they think of my site and what they think i should do to improve it...bt remember as i said before it is just getting off the ground at the moment so be kind for now.

We also have a Photo Gallery on the where people can show off the fish they have caught to fellow Coarse Anglers and the photo gallery page explains everything you need to know about how to send your Photo's.

We also have various other things linked with our site aswell and to check these out just simply click on the links along the bottom of any page on the site.

We have our own YouTube Channel and if you own your own YouTube account dont forget to SUBSCRIBE to our channel to get the first look at any video we upload and this is a great way for you too because we will only have 1 video on our site at a time because we will only be uploading the latest video we have made.....but all of our videos are stored on our Channel so if you ever want to re-watch a video then this is the easiest way to find it

We also have a Facebook fanpage wher you can become a fan and receive all of our latest news and any useful information which we think could help you guys out.

We do not get paid anything for doing this, I do this because I love this sport and i have a real passion for it and i have been Coarse Fishing now for over 15 years so it is a obsession now to be honest haha, and i think the best way to help people out and to make them a better angler is through other people passing on there knowledge and that is simply what i am doing.

I hope everyone who reads this checks out our site and subs us on youtube and become a fan and Thank You alot if you do, the link is below for my site and all of the other things i have mentioned can be accessed through my website, Thanks again and tight lines to you all, ~Craig@FishingCoarseUK :D <>< :D

To Visit the FishingCoarseUK website click here

Welcome to Anglers' Net Craig. I removed the bolding from your text since that can make it a little harder to read.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi everyone the FishingCoarseUK website has been updated and now has more features it is still currently in the making, but we are getting there :D Pleae make sure to click on the OUR LINKS PAGE and become a fan of us on facebook as this helps out our website alot, you can also add us on youtube if you have a youtube account..... and you can also follow us on twitter to get the latest news when it happens :D,

Thanks for reading and i hope you like the website :D