bream spod mix

Feederfisher

So it's really only 2 bream in 3 years of trying, and I am immensely proud of both of them, regardless of what anyone else thinks :)

And so you should be as those who actually know you have a great deal of respect for the time, effort, thought and dedication that you put into your fishing. You have a very impressive record of various big fish species from a variety of venues using a wide range of skills which just does not happen unless you put the time and effort in. On top of that you always try to genuinely help others and in reality you have nothing to prove to anyone apart from letting me into the secrets of the heavy bait bag B)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And so you should be as those who actually know you have a great deal of respect for the time, effort, thought and dedication that you put into your fishing. You have a very impressive record of various big fish species from a variety of venues using a wide range of skills which just does not happen unless you put the time and effort in. On top of that you always try to genuinely help others and in reality you have nothing to prove to anyone apart from letting me into the secrets of the heavy bait bag B)

I have never met you Anderoo but I whole heartedly agree with everything tincatinca has written.

I do have a problem with matchmen and match type tactics at the moment and for anglers such as yourself and others like us we need to think a little outside the normal box to get what we want.

I for years thought matchmen were the best. What a mistake.

Putting serious time and effort in to one objective is something to admire.

You have helped me immensely over the last few years as my style of fishing has changed and improved and for that I thank you.

Best regards

John

incidentally totally off subject but what is the best bream spod mix :D:D

Edited by John Weddup

But with no real bream fishing experience, he's just fishing a dumbed down bait and wait approach for me and the quality of the three bream he has caught in years of trying are just testament to the water and his persistence. Not good bream fishing skills.

Total bull! Of the people fishing the water, as far as I am aware, no-one has caught more bream in that time frame. There are some that have been trying for all that time and had none. Based on these results Anderoo is the one of if not the most successful bream angler fishing the water in recent years. There are those that have fished far more hours with far more persistence and caught 1 or none! I know at least one angler that fished it very regualraly for >5 years and never had one, even when there were many more.

Face it Lutra this is all because you don't like Anderoo or Wingham and absolutely nothing to do with bream fishing. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Andrew (and I used to before t*w*a*t*s like you put me off posting at all) have tried to help others by sharing our experiences, not saying we are right but just siuggesting approaches. You on the other hand just critise and snipe but add nothing of value, if you are such a great angler have you considered helping others with your genius?

Rich

Edited by Richard Capper

(...and I think it's time I had a break from AN.)

I do hope you reconsider Andrew, it would be a shame if you stopped posting. Too many good anglers have left the site, being driven away by idiots.

Rich

I do hope you reconsider Andrew, it would be a shame if you stopped posting. Too many good anglers have left the site, being driven away by idiots.

Rich

I missed that statement by Anderoo because I think he added it after I had read post.

I for one visit here because I value the input from a few members. That would be seriously reduced if Anderoo does not continue.

I had also noticed richard that you had not posted here so much lately. Another big shame.

Sometimes the debates on internet sites are great because you involve so many more idea's from other people.

Sometimes I wish they were held down the local pub like they used to be. But just like the good old days I guess I would get barred for a few days.

regards

John

Anderoo,

You must'nt leave. You need to take a deep breath and Phone's famous de-sensitivity class. Of course, above all, I am ALWAYS right - that should be a given. I belong to a number of groups of likeminded guys that have coffee in the morning; tea in the afternoon and a beer in the evening (although I don't drink the nasty tasting stuff). I'm retired, that's what we do.

Here's the deal. Without a little sandpaper there is no friction to move forward. A static condition is actually a step backwards.

Here's a new beginning for you to approach AN from. First - they are just fish.

Second, if ever there is a "right way" it is time to take up bowling.

Third, it is far more "fun" on AN that a cell phone "tweet". I hate tweets and your ultimate goal, unless you have a "professional interest in fishing" is to have FUN. Some people cannot express themselves well in two dimentions. I bet they are actually a lot of fun as companions on the bank. Always give the benefit of the doubt. Even Chesters1 (I like him).

Let me give you and example. BREAM SPOD MIX is the subject of this thread. Frankly, I don't believe it is fair in any way to lay down a bed of groundbait for any species if you are in persute of a quary on a "sporting" level playing field. Would I say that in this thread? Probably not, it would be inappropriate.

Phone

(...and I think it's time I had a break from AN.)

Mate Ive wrote at least half a dozen replies to this as I think it should be answered openly as opposed to in a PM or phone etc.Ive deleted them all as none of them have been "right".

I will simply sat this,with such a passionate subject (ie our angling) being discussed by people so passionate about it there are bound to be disagreements simply the nature of such. We should all remember this even if we cant stop our selves sometimes taking it personally or indeed sometimes being personal.

And I am often the worse for both of theses.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Rich

I'd also like to say I hope Andrew doesn't stop posting, his posts are always great and interesting to read..... plus I get to see pictures of massive fish which makes me feel like a crap angler :-). The same goes to you Rich, hopefully you'll post more often again at some point :-)