3 rods for sale !extremely cheap!

hi guys firstly why im selling the gear. i am wanting to buy some new carp rods but parents being parents say im not allowed to get new ones until i get rid of the old rods:(

rod 1- shakespeare 165cm telescopic rod

- when extended 165cm (13 3/4 feet) give or take

- travel length 36 cm

rod 2

- 2 sections

-slightly damaged due to a large fish breaking the connection between the 2 sections (does not affect the connection)

-rod tip taken off for use of quiver tip only needs the investment of a tip (very cheap to get one, sorry i lost the tip that i took off)

-about 10 feet

rod 3-olympic H1203L

-3 sections

-3.67m

selling rods separately or as 1 but it is you that calls the price but don't worry im not looking for anything over say £50 as a total as they are getting on and there is a little damage so please call your price

email- balmer_123@hotmail.com

[i've edited your post to delete the mobile number, not a good idea on a public forum ;) ]

post-14665-1214256641_thumb.jpg

Edited by John S