The six page limit, baaaaaa, the CA continued!

Peter Waller

Don't worry about "The Masons", just be grateful its not the Spanish Inquisition. :D

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition"

Posted Image

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'The subject of the CA is, apparently, dead, and may it long rest in peace! Unless, of course, the tories win the next general erection, or Lee decides otherwise.'

Perhaps he feels that your steadfast refusal to take him on regarding sensible questions and issues Peter, (You know, the ones you are unable to counter!) and your penchant for pointless, puerile postings (PPP... Are you a member?) renders debate with you as sterile and groundless. I think he has every right!

You'll keep making witless jibes until he brings to bare a solid argument, then you'll disappear until the thread has quietened down again, or post some half coherent rejoiner that purges you from the debate.

Admit it, he's thrashed you all ends up more than once on this and other threads regarding the CA. Your only hope is that 'Grandma' can find more than four words to string together in your defence. :D

Lee,

Take your head out of the sand Octavia! There's more chance of Peter making PM than Howard. Not my 'choice' but plain honest fact! :)

Slodger (Chris Hammond.)

'We should be fishin'

And this is all the reply that that deserves Slodger .

Lee is a good bloke, but he does appear to like his word games. I'm sorry Sloger, I'm not playing the 'only one answer to the question game.'

[ 26. April 2005, 07:27 PM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

i read today that the c.a. do not want their supporters to sasy any thing a biur fox hunting whilst they voice their support for the torie's

in case they scare off voter's.because the lastest polls show the lack of support for fox hunting.interesting to see that the torie's will

give more parliamentary time.strange that considering all the fuss the c.a and the torie's

kicked up about that.words "cake and eat it" come to mind

concentrate for the moment: feel. don't think.

Peter Waller:

I'm sorry Sloger, I'm not playing the 'only one answer to the question game.'

Tony Bliar wouldn't have put it any other way.

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Dear Peter,

Blair or Howard? Does it make a lot of difference really and as a strong labour supporter yourself, can you really see Tony Blair being allowed to carry on as leader of the labour party after the election for long?? I'm talking about whether they win or loose the election Peter. Is Blair’s goose cooked? He certainly sweats like he's being basted in the oven!!

A major consensus nationwide no matter what ones political affiliations are appears to be we just don't trust the bloke.

Mickey Howard just doesn't come up to Blair’s mark as he's no where near slimy enough to match Blair in a truth showdown.

Blair and Howard are both making whistle stop tours of marginal seats (separately I should add not in the same bus) knowing full well that these are the real fields of battle. Interesting but not unexpected are Blair’s warnings that a vote for the lib/dems could see Tories winning constituencies by the "back door". Wonder if he means the same one he's going to get thrown out of shortly??

Charlie Kennedy is sticking to Iraq whilst getting backing from Greg Dyke former director general of the BBC. Mr Dyke who many will recall was a casualty of the Hutton enquiry explained why he just can't vote Labour anymore.

He said,” I do genuinely believe that our democracy has been undermined in the years since the Blair Government and I think another Blair Government would pose further dangers to our democracy." Well waft me over with a pair of tramps underpants cos here was I thinking that the BCC were pro-labour?

As for Mr Kennedy? Come on, they can't be serious surely?

And for all our political blustering, hands up all those that truly, I mean truly, madly, deeply, believe anything "all" of these blokes are saying? If you are all honest, really honest, you'd rather have a pint with a tortoise.

Our country has no statesmen. Just wishy washy card board cut outs that talk too much and do too little.

And this election won't be fought on issues, promises or down right lies, it will be fought on how many bother to turn out to vote anyway!! So if you want to make some money at the bookies, get a long range whether forecast cos if it’s raining, labours done for.

Tory voters can afford umbrellas.

Regards,

Lee.