Carp Fishing Livingston / Surrounding Areas

Davy007

Hi all.

Recently moved up from Cheshire were I have been Carp Fishing for the past 20 years ! Visited France once on a fishing

holiday and had a great time with carp to 33lb. Usually go to Devon and Cornwall fishing and normally take high

teens.

With my recent move to Livingston I am now looking for some good Carp Fishing waters locally. ( within 1h drive ) Two i have been advised so far are Lanark Loch and Eliburn Res.

If anyone can help me further and provide information on Carp Waters within the region and any links on water names /

directions / day ticket costs and anything else that will help me continue my love of Carp Fishing I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance to all who post and happy fishing........... :D

Hi Davy and welcome. I don't know that area but chances are that someone does.

Meanwhile, feel free to join in any of the discussions that look interesting or start some new ones.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President