Fishing Manual (SPAM )

clint_suffolk

Hey there,

My name's Clint, I'm from Suffolk, I'm new to this so bear with me guys. I was just wondering how many of you real fishermen out there would actually be interested in a fishing manual that could be pruchased over the net?

Maybe on CD form, or could be printed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit Note:

SPAM as defined for internet use

Electronic junk mail or junk newsgroup postings. Some people define spam even more generally as any unsolicited e-mail. However, if a long-lost brother finds your e-mail address and sends you a message, this could hardly be called spam, even though it's unsolicited. Real spam is generally e-mail advertising for some product sent to a mailing list or newsgroup.

http://opal.msu.montana.edu/webteam/docs/glossary.html

Unwanted email sent to multiple strangers, generally for the purpose orf advertising. For more information see the site CAUCE (Coalition Against Unwanted Email) (http://www.cauce.org/) Often Spam is made to appear as if it is sent from a server other than the one it was sent from.

www.cites.uiuc.edu/glossary/

So your first post to the forum is certainly SPAM since we did not ask for you to tout your product. Rude behavior by a new poster and won't be tolerated a 2nd time. Newt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, went fishin' the other day at Riverside in Stowmarket, anyone know it?

My mate caught a 8lb 8oz common, not bad, and his new personal best, used luncheon meat, the one and only SPAM!

We really wanted to catch one of the sturgeon from there but it seems they didnt want it :( , nevermind, theres always another day.

So, if any of you guys want to send me a message concerning my new manual, or just to have a chat, go for it!

Bye

Clint :D

<small>[ 29. October 2004, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Newt ]</small>

clint - I'm afraid I ain't interested in you 'manual' - I like to try and fail myself until I have learnt something....

but welcome to AN all the same :)

tight lines

Andy

"I like to keep a bottle of stimulant handy in case I see a snake, which I also keep handy."

- WC Fields

There's no point in fishing somewhere that's been fished and recommended through a manual of sorts.

It a dead cert that the area will have been hammered to death and it won't fish anything like as described.

The whole idea takes away from the achievement factor of catching a good fish.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Octospam jeepster.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 3 years later...

'Real Anglers' (as you put it); wouldn't be interested in a 'Fishing Manual' as the only thing that it could give is 'How to Fish' articles showing the methods that they already know about. It could only be of any use to begginers; however the begginers can already get all the info they need (and more) from forums like this or from magazines.

So your online fishing manual is a non-starter.

Happiness is Fish shaped (it used to be woman shaped but the wife is getting on a bit now)