TERRORIST ATTACK NY&PENTAGON

Guest SAMCATGETTER

Guest SAMCATGETTER

Both world trade center bldgs. in NY, And the Pentagon in Washinton aparently struck by 3 planes. many injured FBI says an apparant Terrorist attack/...Sam

YES just seen the pictures on the national t.v where 1 of the trade centre towers collapsed it looks totally devastated

karl

------------------

It`s not for whom the bell tolls

It tolls for thee?

This is awful.

I may be getting this totally wrong, but were there passengers in the planes, too? My mind cannot comprehend something so savage.

Those poor people, their friends and families.

Elton

Guest NickInTheNorth

To all our American friends on these forums, my sympathy goes to you all in light of these truly devastating attacks.

I pray for all our sakes that your government takes appropriate action, but not disproprortionate action.

God have mercy on us all.

Nick

Many thanks for alerting us to this

Guest SAMCATGETTER
Originally posted by Elton:

This is awful.

I may be getting this totally wrong, but were there passengers in the planes, too? My mind cannot comprehend something so savage.

Those poor people, their friends and families.

Elton[/QUOT

Elton,

Yes there were people on the planes.

At least 4 planes involved so far.

there may be more planes up there at this time.

locally we are closing fed bldgs, airport, and we are up in arms as a precaution.

my town is pretty small but without knowing how far this will go my neighborhood has prepared for any thing and we are all well armed .

my kids are safe at home, and my wife is on her way from the city.

Sam

Guest ALAN FAWCETT

I was going to add this to my posting on the events unfolding in the US but i think sams will be getting more attention.

There is a plane that has gone below radar & is believed to be heading for the UK

There is now talk of a 3rd world war & i for one will gladly go to war to do my bit to ensure that the perpetrators of this vile & cowardly attack are punished

------------------

TROGG (Alan)

my sites here

Guest SAMCATGETTER

Latest is that there are at least two more missing planes.

Big calls for blood donations.

Reports of other bombs going off, and bombs that were placed to go off as rescue people moved in.

National guards in NY and surrounding states, are being mobilized.

Lots of speculation on losses but surely in the thousands.(one estimate is that 200 firemen may have been killed )

Our NORAD system is on full alert(not good news!)

Total no fly zone here in US except US military aircraft.

More later...Sam

Guest SAMCATGETTER

Allan,

If the **** hits the fan, I'm sure there will be 200,000,000plus Yanks right there along side you guys just as it has always been.

Sam

PS> many thanks to all who are responding with such compassion. Praying that your country is save and that if there is a plane headed your way that it will be stopped before it causes harm there.