the man who wants every zander dead

mark barrett

for those of you who may not have seen todays AT. peter collins a former sub editor of angling times was caught settig long lines (dead lines) on the river nene. the guys excuse? zander are killing all the silver fish along with pike and cormorants. when will we be rid of such morons from the sport.

furthermore the EA are not going to prosecute mr Collins because he is a pensioner. since when has age been a defence against the law? (other than under age) in the last four years mr collins clais to have killed 50 zander to 13.08 yet he is going to escape the law. but here is the real double wham. the PAC member that caught mr collins and iformedthe EA is to be prosecuted for having one rod a few inches outside the 10 feet limit!!!

so there you go thats where your £22 goes evey year.

what a bunch of wayne kerrs

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched a news article the other night about a dear old lady of 83 who is having to refuse to pay a massive hike in her Council Tax as she, quite simply, can't afford it on a pension.

The courts had no qualms about dealing with her as if she was any other age :mad:

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

ten feet (or 3 metres) is the maximum distance that all three or four of your rods can be apart by law. that is covering al of tem, not the distance between each one.

Elton. and your point is? i saw that too and she could pay but wouldnt. and are you sying then that the EA are right. what if i also added to te story that the guy in question was selling the fish to a local resteraunt?

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk

Take a chill pill, Mark. I'm saying the opposite :rolleyes:

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

It is probably common knowledge who the PAC member is who apprehended Collins, certainly among Pike & Zander anglers, for obvious reasons he has requested that his name is not revealed publicly on websites, forums or in print as it may cause problems when his prosecution comes to court.

Colin