cheats???

me

do the cheats work on the demo or do ya need the proppa game?

Iv only got the demo and iv tried it but it aint workin, am i doin it wrong or will it not work on the demo?

Please let me know guys, cheers

Nige

Whatever floats your boat...

See how I float mine, here

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, i put the cheat in but John Wilson didn't say "whooops". Instead he said the following, "Whoa it's out again, uhhh it went BANG straight into a patch of weed then, straight into them. WHOA actually it's a big Perch, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA. How about that then! After that nothing happened except graphic images of JW appearing on the screen, is this normal?

You unlucky so and so

You have discovered the wilson hahahaha virus and every time you catch a fish on fishsim you will hear john wilson laugh in a manic manor for 5 minutes per fish.

If i were you i should buy a new pc and install it again.

i hope i dont get it. Go to fishsin.net you should be able to download something to stop it. I know ive seen it some where.

so is anyone interested in arranging a match?

:D

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...

I bet he was tripped :P

Every time he catches a fish and it jumps he goes whoops, i counted whoops 18 times in one episode.

Still yer cant knock him cos hes done a lot for telivised fishing and ive got one of his Avon rods.

I have known is brother join a online server for a bit of a fish.

Dont know if he was telling the truth.

Go on then Nathan arrange a match and ill fish it with you as long as you dont use the fish a chuck cheat.

me:

i hope i dont get it. Go to fishsin.net you should be able to download something to stop it. I know ive seen it some where.

so is anyone interested in arranging a match?

:D        

fishsin.net eh? so its not just sheep you taffys like?????