#1 Andrew

Andrew

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,389 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 03:48 PM

But will he and his posh pals be around to see it realised. :o

This snippet sounds great :P

and exempting the UK from euro bailouts.

Queen's Speech: David Cameron says plans will rebuild Britain

Oh yeah, how by raising their taxes whilst he lowers millionaires tax bills, <_<

David Cameron say the government is "taking tough decisions to help families who work hard and do the right thing"

Edited by Andrew, 09 May 2012 - 03:49 PM.

Have fun, join me @
www.Fishingposts.Com.

Tight line's Andy
Don't take life so serious, lighten up, relax and enjoy, have fun.

'Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

I wished the fish bit as good as people.  e5006688.gif

e5002945.gif

#2 Now there's a right un.

Now there's a right un.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 996 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:26 PM

Oh yeah, how by raising their taxes whilst he lowers millionaires tax bills, <_<

Didn't listen to the speech. Never do tbh.

#3 ayjay

ayjay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,972 posts
  • Interests:Knife licking: birdwatching : :playing with mud and fire: beer.

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:35 PM

Didn't listen to the speech. Never do tbh.

I didn't think anyone ever did. :unsure: :D

#4 Andy_1984

Andy_1984

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,023 posts
  • Interests:Yer wife.

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:05 PM

i never watch it, but i was surprised to learn last night that its not her own words but that of the government.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

#5 barry luxton

barry luxton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Interests:Boat fishing and more boat fishing. Some times i have to go to work so it does interfere with my boat fishing, but not much.

Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:13 PM

Oh yer, how does millibonk counter it, what is his proposel to get the uk growing. This is his paymaster's way forward:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18010526

Recycle.gif Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in.

shame on the trust for being party to dragging  the rsa into the failed cfp, because they can sniff funding.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because  they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are.. 

#6 Dave H

Dave H

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,976 posts
  • Interests:MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS

An excellent man; he has no enemies; and none of his friends like him.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:25 AM

i never watch it, but i was surprised to learn last night that its not her own words but that of the government.

That's why nobody listens to it. he might as well sit on the throne and do it himself. I love watching the pomp and the history and the gold etc but as soon as she starts talking its time to move on quickly!

.The Keyboard Warrior....Get a life ...

1. A Person who, being unable to express his anger through physical violence (owning to their physical weakness, lack of bravery and/or conviction in real life), instead manifests said emotions through the text-based medium of the internet, usually in the form of aggressive writing that the Keyboard Warrior would not (for reasons previously mentioned) be able to give form to in real life.

#7 barry luxton

barry luxton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Interests:Boat fishing and more boat fishing. Some times i have to go to work so it does interfere with my boat fishing, but not much.

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:59 AM

That's why nobody listens to it. he might as well sit on the throne and do it himself. I love watching the pomp and the history and the gold etc but as soon as she starts talking its time to move on quickly!

Is this one of the reasons why. :rtfm:

http://www.huffingto..._n_1505929.html

quote cleggie:

"I kind of wrote half of it. I wrote a lot of it," he said. "There is a lot of Lib Dem content in the Queen's Speech, some say disproportionately so".

According to party members taking part in the Q&A, Clegg added: "A lot of things Tories proposed didn't make it into the Queen's Speech".

Edited by barry luxton, 11 May 2012 - 07:00 AM.

Recycle.gif Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in.

shame on the trust for being party to dragging  the rsa into the failed cfp, because they can sniff funding.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because  they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are.. 

#8 big_cod

big_cod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:fishing and ladies, Just love ladies.

Posted 12 May 2012 - 04:49 AM

Are the queens speech i new years ago it is the priminister who writes it for the queen , its a joke really but what makes it even more of a laugh is mr cameron wrote it does anybody beleive what he says NO .

paul.
http://www.sea-otter...aanglers.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

#9 barry luxton

barry luxton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

Are the queens speech i new years ago it is the priminister who writes it for the queen , its a joke really but what makes it even more of a laugh is mr cameron wrote it does anybody beleive what he says NO .

Quote clegg: "I kind of wrote half of it. I wrote a lot of it," he said. "There is a lot of Lib Dem content in the Queen's Speech, some say disproportionately so".

#10 Andy_1984

Andy_1984

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,023 posts
  • Interests:Yer wife.

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:43 PM

with all the changes in recent years with regards to the royals i thought he was trying to set himself up for the throne anyway :D

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk