Sharkatag 2012

badpanda

SSACN's flagship tagging event "SHARKATAG" will be fished this year over the 15th-16th-17th June.

Event bases this year will be Brighouse Bay Caravan Park, Near Kirkudbright, the Steam Packet at the Isle of Whithorn and Clashwhannon Caravan Park at Drummore

The best venue for the kayakers (along with myself) will be Drummore, for launching at Drummore or North along the coast, towards ardwell bay - also if the weather turns to the east... you have the option of fishing the west side, i.e. Port Logan and back Ardwell

Plenty of Smoothounds, a few tope and plenty of rays were taken from the Ardwell area last year.

If any of you have any queries, send me a PM on here or you can email me on jamie@badpandagraphics.co.uk and i'll be happy to answer your event related queries!

Visits www.tagsharks.com for further details and to pre register.

Cheers all!!

ps... if you'd like to download our Event Poster, please click the following link and it should download automatically from my server

files.me.com/badpanda35/d7wg4s

Jamie

Probably see you around the Clash Jamie. We arrive sometime on the Friday afternoon - caravan no 5 on the top site overlooking the bay. More than welcome to pop in for a beer/cuppa :)

Have fished the event since it started but got no plans to fish it this year - I will be trying to tempt a big bass lure fishing from the shore. :rolleyes:

I have total respect for these yakkers seeing some of the conditions they go out to fish in :o

John

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy