Kayakers invited to dash for Mackerel

Elton

Kayakers are being invited to dash for Mackerel this year in a unique event taking place at the Sure Beach Party as part of this year’s Isle of Man Queenie Festival.

Article here:

http://www.isleofman.com/News/article.aspx?article=45927

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Kayakers are being invited to dash for Mackerel this year in a unique event taking place at the Sure Beach Party as part of this year’s Isle of Man Queenie Festival

Not true I'm afraid.

The concept of the kayak mackerel race was first started by me at the Mudeford Demo day 3 years ago.

It has since been copied by others for their meets with my blessing but none have been so deceitful to claim it is there idea up till now.

SHAME ON YOU! :angry:

I wonder how long it will be before someone claims that they invented the anchor reel or the pot bouy tie :rolleyes:

But I suppose that is life.Some people innovate whilst others imitate :D

Edited by richi

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

Not true I'm afraid.

The concept of the kayak mackerel race was first started by me at the Mudeford Demo day 3 years ago.

It has since been copied by others for their meets with my blessing but none have been so deceitful to claim it is there idea up till now.

SHAME ON YOU! :angry:

I wonder how long it will be before someone claims that they invented the anchor reel or the poy bouy tie :rolleyes:

But I suppose that is life.Some people innovate whilst others imitate :D

Have they claimed it, or has the journalist just used the word 'unique' when they shouldn't? It's possible.

Sounds like a cracking idea, anyway. Instantly made me think of the Beaujolais run thingy :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE