Anglers assistants required!

Bluurr

Hello anglers alike.

I'm currently in need of some assistants for my final year undergraduate dissertation. I'm in the process of developing a mobile based technology using current day technology, as part of my research I require feedback from anglers relating to how fishery information is delivered and shared.

I have constructed a concise survey that I would greatly appreciate if you could spare a moment of your time to complete.

{Survey link removed by Admin}

Many thanks in advance!

I don't think so.

- You didn't bother to post your name either here on on the survey.

- You said how this would be good for you but not how it would benefit anyone here. And as an aside, it sounds like you need some assistance (help) rather than assistants (people you supervise).

- The "survey" seems like it might be marginally useful to you if you plan to write yet another mobile phone app although that isn't made clear anywhere.

We get two or three of these requests a year and so far (I've been here 13 years), exactly zero of them have brought any benefit to the site or the site members.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President