Spring worming for Seatrout

lutra

Not wishing to end up in hot water thought i'd check out the byelaws.

http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk/homeandleisure/recreation/fishing/37949.aspx

As far as i can tell its still ok for seatrout, just salmon it is band for before June 16th. Anyone wish to correct me on that before i have a boost up with the bailiff ?

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

It will depend on your local area bye-laws as to baits I suggest...only fly or spinner between 20th March and 31st August and fly only from 1st September to 17th October on the Wye catchment ...no baits allowed at all!

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

It will depend on your local area bye-laws as to baits I suggest...only fly or spinner between 20th March and 31st August and fly only from 1st September to 17th October on the Wye catchment ...no baits allowed at all!

Thanks Nick. I didn't see anything to stop me in the Northwest and Ribble byelaws only some hook size and weight restrictions that i need to keep an eye on, but I will double check it and the club rules when i am more awake (been a long day).

Cheers

Brian.

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep