Hello from Suffolk!

Piperspruce

Thanks for the info Rudd, much appreciated. Only one person fishing Trimley when I walked round this morning. Saw a few fish moving on the top lake, quiet on the bottom one though.

Rudd - Just wanted to say thanks for the info about Ladywood, I spoke to Trevor last night and had a look round the lakes tonight and I'll be getting back in touch with Trevor this week to get the membership ball rolling!

Looking forward to getting down there and plumbing around to get the lie of the land (or should that be lie of the lake?!)

One final question if that's ok? Is there much difference between what is stocked in the three pools?

Thanks again

• 3 months later...

Do yourself a favour and get a membership at Kirton! The lake ticks all your boxes, if you like photography too, there is an abundance of wildlife! Kirton is not a 'highly stocked match water' when the odd match is on Kirton, winning weights are 30-60lb with back up weights usually dropping off -10lb for 2nd 3rd and most people catching 10-25lb of mixed fish including skimmers, bream, tench, crucian, perch, rudd and roach. Hardly a highly stocked match water lol It is an old estate lake, of 6.5 acres, mixed bottom of silt and harder area's.

Hi Infamous and welcome to Anglers' Net.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President