Fishing Videos! 603 of the little BUGGERS!

I have very recently aquired what I HAD thought was several copies of "some" Fishing videos from a FRIEND (NOT much longer the GIT!!! LOL) Turns out it was 603 and NOT just " as I thought he said! Ans as he dropped the bloody things off when I was at the hospital!! Anyway good job I have a lot of space which is all he was after it appears? Wish he had simply asked??? Anyway he said he just wanted to sell them on SO?? Anyone want to make an offer?? I'll give you a clue shall I? I will cost MORE for shipping than the videos will cost as a job lot!! I reckon at say around 250 quid it would see them delivered to you in the UK?! OR for sale singly at a quid each plus postage. I will take pictures etc as soon as I am able to (Which means while NOT under the influence of mind altering drugs prescribed to me.......) Or get to me via private message.

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))