The Best(and last)N Gauge Railway Layout

It is with some regret that I have decided to sell my N gauge model railway layout. It does not matter how I describe it on here I cannot do it justice as I have done the vast majority of the work on it myself and I have put so many hours into it I've lost count!!!! It is a COMPLETE layout and in all honesty does not need ANY work done or re-building.

Hers we go, it is 56inches wide and 48inches deep. It has 3 working tracks one has sidings with a repair shop and has a complete town scene with roads 2 stations(with working lamps) there are 9 working loco's 7 passenger carriages, 15 goods trucks. The locos and rolling stock are worth £500 alone.

The town layout consists of 3 main roads(with working streetlamps) Farm , Church(working lights)complete with wedding scene, School, Houses, 'Bass' Pub with working lights, shop, Canal with lock and keepers cottages, complete with boats, Fire station with good quality fire engine, bus depot with buses and workmen, campsite, allotments, pond with fishermen, taxi office and taxi's, pumping station, windmill, it has a scenic background and lots of trees a footbridge and lots of people and cars(some of which the lights work),There are lots of spare people, lights, wire, and track(enough to build another layout. It looks simply STUNNING when lit up at night!!!!!!

This layout has cost me more than £1500 over the past 18 months and I cam email photos. Again I cannot stress how good this set is and I really would recommend, if you are interested to come and have a look at it.

And now the bad bit........£1000(sorry it is worth considerably more).

I am willing to ' do a deal' on fishing gear or W.H.Y. But I would need a substantial amount of cash in my direction. Come and talk to me, I don't bite, HONEST!!!!!!!!

Just one big fish, PLEASE!!!!!!