Sea Bass Fishing East Yorkshire Coast

Groovy_Mule

Hi,

I am completely new to fishing and fancy having a go at Sea Bass fishing. I live close to Withernsea and I have been told bass can be caught spinning or with lures at Tunstall. Can anyone tell me if this is right or would I just be wasting my time?

If Tunstall is no good, where do I need to be?

Any comments advice and tips are welcome, as previously stated I don't really have a clue!

Groovy, you certainly won't be wasting your time as fishing isn't a waste of time. Whether there are any BASS where you mention is for you to find out.

I realise you are new to fishing but the best way to answer your question is to experiment yourself.

Finally Sea Bass only exist in the minds of TV Chefs, Restauranteers [sp] etc in the UK. We only have BASS here.

Good luck and tight lines