Bait tester needed

Steor1234

Hi just a quick one just to see how many people would be interested

I have been making bait for years now and got talking to a guy at a local lake about my bait and he owns a tackle shop and said he is willing to sell my boilies which he is selling and they are doing alright (tuna and chilli) but I have been messing about with some different ones which I would test my self for a few months before I sell them but I am moving house so will not be able to fish for abot and would like someone else feed back so if you go carp fishing and would be interested in having some untested boilies ( will not be free but will get at trade price) and give me honest feedback can have anysize bags boilies (from 1kg to 100kg) will be 18mm only as one do one size for now if you want to know more e-mail me at

Carp_catcher_uk@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Edited by Steor1234

how much a kilo and why only 18mm not the best size for carps

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

• 2 months later...

carps likes small baits but I not argue with a master baiter like you

18 must be the bestest

how is search to play with your testies going? lots if offers?

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

Also u Eva thought of going on stage ur one funny guy I have never heard those puns before well done to u

yes i would be very good on stage

we may not agree on bait size but am interested how the bait trials are going?

Azree

carps likes small baits

Carp are eating machines, offer them a large bait and they'll take it often enough to make it worthwhile.

I don't consider 18mm boilies to be particularly large.

Bread: I use a whole slice for carp.

My cheesepaste baits for chub can be up to about 35mm diameter, and I've caught plenty of bream on hair rigged double 21mm pellets.

Lluncheon meat? I do actually take it out of the tin, but you might not think so if you saw it. :bb::fishing1:

corn, hemps, rice, tare, barley, maples, baked beans and hundreds of other small seers catch lots of carps as can 10mm boli

all i asked was why 18 ?

Azree