6 replies to this topic

#1 JV44

JV44

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,121 posts
  • Interests:Fishing ,boating and drinking

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

empty.gif empty.gifSubject: Portabote full set up   empty.gifToday at 5:41 pm icon_quote_en.gif icon_edit_en.gif
Ok sticking it up here before trying other forums/e bay great boat for the Thames suits 2 as a whole or split as below

12` green Portabote  comes with 4 rod holders and mud weight
and vertical rod holder plate for keeping rods up right and safe whilst motoring along''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' £850
2 x clamp on swivel seats well padded ubber comfy                   £100
Porta dolly wheel kit clamps on to side of boat for effortless
launching if assembled away from slipway...............................£ 75
Set of portabote oars for rowing or emergency.........................£ 75
nev fickling transducer bracket...............................................£10
Suzuki df 6hp outboard most powerfull 4 * that can be fitted
To come just serviced by Suzuki dealer...................................£650
Separate 20 ltr petrol tank fuel line bubble and connector.........£  30
Wooden free standing outboard stand.....................................£10
Selling due to not using since I got the fishing kayak and spending spare time on narrowboat
With the swivel seats she is very comfortable to sit in all day

take as a job lot £1500 ready to go get a roofrack for the car and opens up the whole length of the Thames or any other river with or without slipways .My mate matts site gives a good idea of the boats strengths and weakness
http://www.hechtjaeg...tyled-7/styled-

Would prefer to sell as a whole but will split if no takers

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh:  :icecream:

#2 JV44

JV44

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,121 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

Boat and everything less swivel seats £1000 buyer services engine cheapest quality boat engine and toys outfit out there.....go on Anderoo you know you want to.....

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh:  :icecream:

#3 Steve Walker

Steve Walker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,127 posts
  • Interests:Coarse, game and sea angling. Cars, gardening, cooking, lousy guitar playing. Stuff.

Posted 28 September 2013 - 04:15 PM

It is a lovely bit of kit...

#4 JV44

JV44

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,121 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

Boat sold

#5 bag528

bag528

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:21 AM

Hello - is the Portabote still for sale? David

#6 Newt

Newt

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 28,148 posts
  • Interests:fishing, duplicate bridge, fishing, RV (caravan) travel to where there is fishing

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:41 AM

From the post by the owner on 25th of October, "Boat Sold".

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

#7 JV44

JV44

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,121 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:10 PM

Long gone and just as well the state of the river thgis winter don`t think I would have risked it ,do miss her though they are a great bit of kit