NFSA Conservation Group

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should push things like T shirts and baseball caps a bit more on the site, as I said I will purchase a cap and a T shirt if they had one.

It's a good way of pushing the name about and it would raise more funds.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

prat hats and toot shirts. i still have little faith in the NFSA... SOUNDS LIKE A CRUSTY FUSTY CLUB FORCRUSTY FUSTY ANGLERS

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

• 2 years later...

So what about Steves conservation bit in BFM & my dads Bobsbite in TSF? I think its good that there are two guys idependant from the ruddy NFSA doing their bit. The NFSA chairman was the clown who drempt up that ruddy stratergey, lets not forget that!

Please Please check this out!

http://www.justgiving.com/tacyedewick?ref=

Of course, information is sent to members and presentations made around the divisions, but you have to be a member to be 'in the loop'

Sums it up. NFSA represent "sea anglers" according to NFSA and the Government. However if you dont pay them you dont get any info or any say. So in reality this body only represent the few anglers willing to pay them.

If they are to claim to represent the sport they need to take bigger steps towards including all anglers, informing all and listening to their thoughts. The recent RSA strategy fiasco sums them up. THe Angling reps set off down this road to Licences, bag limits etc etc etc etc. after setting off at a rate of knotts they realise public opinion is not on their side. Suddenly a whole amount of effort goes into backtracking and opposing a licence, and NFSA claim a victory for sea anglers. A victory in a battle where they faught for both sides. Amazing.

Could all have been avoided.

At the moment the organisation is a failure. It needs a complete rebuild.

Sums it up. NFSA represent "sea anglers" according to NFSA and the Government. However if you dont pay them you dont get any info or any say. So in reality this body only represent the few anglers willing to pay them.

You can get info for free here:

http://www.nfsa.org.uk/

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE