what is a mullet

Guest jay_con

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sslatter

winter:

yes i think he does, lamahl from kajagoogoo had a beauty.

Was watching telly in Germany on Thursday night, channel hopping between South Park in german (hilarious), "Kindergarten Cop" in german (terrible), and..

Limahl, live in concert (words fail me).

He's still got the same haircut, only he's cut the length off the back bits, so it's no longer a true mullet..and he still looks about 21 years old, which was appreciably younger than his audience, who looked like refugees from a Woodstock reunion, as did his backing band.

BTW I went to a tackle shop in Hamburg and asked: "Any mullet round this way?" to which the dealer replied: "I've heard of them nearer the sea, but nobody fishes for them round here. They're far too difficult." He then asked me if I had ever caught one, to which I replied in the affirmative, and a look of near-religious respect came over his face, and for a few short minutes in that shop, I was God.. :D:D:D

Guest jay_con

nice feeling that. but germans should have respect for us anyway wether or not they know about our mullets.

i cant think of any other celebrities who have had mullets. Perhaps we should do mark and lard and name people who never had mullets.

Vinnie Jones soccer soft nut springs instantly to mind, im not aware of him ever having a mullet with him been a coarse and game angler.

Oh just thought of that crazy guy off digital tv. Henry Gilby he has a definite mullet. also seen him get many other species

Gilby ain't got a mullet - just 'girly hair'

Jason Donovan - now that was a most fine mullet if ever there was one!

Must see if we can find piccy's of any 'famous' angler's with a mullet.(mind you most of e'm don't seem to have much hair - not caused by frustration of course).

Jealousy: totally irrational anger directed at people who happen to be richer, prettier, thinner, cleverer and more successful than you are.

mullet are in yorkshire, especially in the mouth of the humber, only heard of one being caught by mistake in a flounder match.

have seen them feeding early in a morning in the reed beds on the mud flats at spurn

nobody targets them ....

dont get me started on yorkshire bass....

Guest jay_con

pleasew tell me more about yorkshire bass. Please also tell me of a famous mullet everytime you come to this thread. I think simon lebonnn had one.