Baptism

Newt

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ray, ya need to tell em they've moulded that Mojo back to front mate .

Hi YY no havent been out since last weekend when my friends christened their yaks, weathers been cack with the northerly's, how your elbow mate?? all that decorating means ya gonna have to rest it for a while, well from decorating anyways .

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Nice to see the "Humorous" side of things are getting aired once more - you've been a bit quiet of late Prowler - I even asked after you but your Kayak was already spoken for.... :D

When you are out and about, having finished all that decorating and gardening that is so good for a bad elbow, are we still on for a trip out YY? I could do with someone to show me how to catch a fish - it has been too long.

Simon.

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Thanks Simon what with Reece and changing jobs its been a bit hectic but hopefully now i can get into my usual routines again fingers crossed, P.S I always forget to check my prvt messages so bare with me but hopefully i've caught up now, I see ya keeping busy with various photoshoots and articles, glad to hear ya had a good time on the emerald isle.

Right I didnt know where to post this so i'll put it here, A big thank you to the forum mods for allowing us to have a dedicated forum here for us Yakkers, come on in guys the waters loverly.

[ 14. May 2005, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Prowler ]

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Somon,

We are definately on for the trip.

Just need to get this arm fixed.

Im afraid the decorating, and gardening didnt do the trick :D ........infact all that weeding has given me Housemaids knee now.......thanks a fikken bunch Simon :D wont listen to you AGAIN.

Sunny days, and moonlit waves, are just around the corner :)