A big hello to you yakkers

gus

just a light breeze here at the mo.

The weekend is supposed to be a bit rough by all accounts.

Im off work for a week now, been told by the doc I have to rest my arm.

May have to have another injection next Fri.

So bang goes another week, from a very selfish point of view, if the weathers cat, Ill be a happy chappy :D:D

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YY I hope you get your elbow back up to paddling speed soon mate, BTW thanks for tha cack weather curse

At least the cold northerly's gone for now and things should be warming up for the week after next just in time for you to be upnrunning :) .

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Hi Prowler :)

Thanks mate.

Whats wrong with the weather.......? I was down at the seafront this morning at about 06.30,there was only a light chop of about 7ft,the breeze was quite refreshing at nearly 60m.p.h.

If my arm were better Id be polishing the Misstress , she loves a good rub down with some polish :D

I have 9 days holiday to take at the end of the month, so Im hoping against all hope, the arm is better by then.

I intend to fish until Im sthick, sthick,

sthick :D

Hows young Reece?

yy :)

Thank you for asking, Reece is fine , you know how youngs kids are, running around like a goodin.

he's got a big footy tournament comming up in Guernsey so he desperately wanted to be fit for that, so for him the delay of the operation has been a relief.

If only he was as keen on fishing as he was football :)

Thanks again Yakity

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Hello yakity yac in reply i have a bic sport balboa.I have purchased a fishing seat for the kayak which has 2 built in rod rests.I addapted the seat with a couple of tubes to make the rod holders a bit more sturdy and added a couple of leashes so i dont loose my rods.The seat also has a pocket which i put my lure boxes etc in.If im bait fishing i just hang my buckets on the side.

I stay in Holbury in the new forest Hampshire and do most of my fishing in the Solent