Kayakfishing Chat - more

Newt

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Shonzy, first you need to resize the pictures to 640 480 pixels in whatever paint or photo programme you use, then what I do is get tinypic to host the images, www.tinypic.com browse for your picture and click the host it button, then all you do is copy and paste the line, address from the tinypic page into you post.

[ 01. April 2005, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: Prowler ]

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Yes Jaffa Battle of britain air display ( http://www.jerseyairdisplay.org.uk/welcome.shtml ) is hopefully still going ahead this year although there were rumours that it might be the last due to lack of sponsors etc.

It would be a great shame to lose it, personally I am a big Plane nut and I would be gutted.

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Simon

Ultimately as individuals, we are responsible for our own safty while on the sea in our

Kayaks.

We all make our own choices, what to take out with us in the way of essential kit, safty gear, and what we wear.

On a personal note I leave nothing to chance, or try my hardest not too.

In an ideal world ,you might get away with the bare minimum of kit, and clothing.

As they say....you never need it, till you need it.

Up to us all to descide.

yy:)

[ 01. April 2005, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Yakity - Yak ]

Hi YY/All

Sorry didn't come back to you last night but I couldn't get back in to the forum. This was my reply which I saved.

Thanks, yes I have the paddle leash now and have also made up two, one for each rod with 'dog-clips' each end. One end for clipping on the Yak and the other round the reel frame, didn't fancy loosing them if I tip.

Will wear the wetsuit as you suggest and of course the BA, just wasn't sure if others wore something else I didn't know about. I have put together a small first aid kit and got a small compass.

When i put my hat on the last time out the other half said don't forget to bring me back the milk-tray, not bad humour for the female species I thought.

Have told her where I'll be and the time I'm planning on being back. Will take a small flask also.

Thanks again.

Nick

Hi Simon

Yes I am planning to go into Jennycliffe Bay and depending on the weather maybe paddle around the point to Bovisand Bay. I was told years ago, that from the eastern end of the breakwater all the way into Jennycliffe Bay is undulating sandbanks. So, I am going to see if there are any Plaice about.

Nick

Hi Yaskalos,

Have a great trip, hope you do well.

I will try to get down in the summer, we could take a look around the breakwater :)

Some great Bass fishing in tight, seaward side.

Im in Exmouth, so if you fancy a fish here later on, give me a shout.

There are three of us that fish from here, maybe four soon.

Got some nice spots to fish here.

YY :)