Your Fame Spreads....

Elton

I was speaking to an editor of a fishing magazine yesterday and it appears that kayak fishing is getting more and more 'noticed'. (if only by charter skippers dodging 'the nutters in 'yaks :) ).

I feel it won't be long before you start making it into print.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check next months "Boat Fishing Monthly" - and the month after that, and after that....I am doing a regular Kayak fishing piece each month (or hopefully each month).

I shall be calling on fellow yakers soon to come and join me for a few hours fishing here and there. It won't be long before we have a good old get together somewhere. Will keep you all posted.

Simon.

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

G'day

The local fishing magazine here in Perth WA are running a 3 page article next month on fly fishing from a kayak. Once its been printed I'll upload bits of it (if I can work out how?) I know the writer personally, thats why I know about it in advance!!

hi lads, there have been articles on kayak fishing in the monthlies here in spain.there are also adverts from companies selling yaks in them every month now.yak fishing seems to be growing in popularity very quickly.good luck to you all!

best wishes dave. :D

Los Muchos Kayakos...... :D

Hi Capn.

What mags are the articles in over there?

Out of interest, what companys are advertising the Kayaks?

There is a Spanish guy on one of the forums who fishes froma Kayak, cant remember where I saw it now though :mad: :D ........Ill go have a look.

hi bill. my fave monthly for sea fishing, is "feder pesca mar".The company that advertises most heavily is "omei"

at www.omei-kayak.com

their latest advert was asking for any shops that were interested in stocking their products to contact them. :)

p.s sometimes they use the word "piraguas" for kayak.

all the best bill, dave.