Where Do You Buy?

Elton

Get them to send it to someone you know with a US address and then get whoever you know at that address to send it over - no duty on private goods! Well, not up to now anyway, and no VAT either - just say it is personal stuff you left behind :D

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All

I use these for my car keys and after a recent bad experience with a wet mobile now have one for my phone and one for the camera. They really are the business, for keeping your important bits dry. You can swim with these and get not a drop of water inside.

http://www.aquapac.co.uk/storeframesets/po...Frameset-11.htm

Sorry if this is a blatant plug, but just thought I'd let you all know, we've just started to sell the Oaean Kayak Angler Editions online at Deva Direct.

We're trying to negotiate deals at the moment to stock rods, reels & more accessories, so if there's anything you'd like us to stock, let me know & I'll try to get them on the site ASAP.

Regards

Ian.

One thing i've noticed Ian is that it appears that all the British suppliers of Fishing kayaks are to a large extent all the same on price. how about a small discount for us board members?? !!

Ok Prowler 13

I'm fairly sure that, whilst our kayak prices are the same as most other sites, our delivery is a bit cheaper than most.

However, as we are having a sale on wakeboards & kneeboards, at the moment, I'll see if we can't put some sort of discount on the fishing kayaks as well.

Leave it with me I'll see what I can do & post back within a couple of days.

Regards

Ian.

OK, just got back from the pub, where as luck would have it I bumped into our e-commerce director (I know his habits well).

As we're already discounting the delivery on the Ocean kayaks, he's not up for discounting the kayaks, but after i bought him a glass of wine or 2 he would stretch to throwing in a free Carlisle paddle (normally £27.50) with every kayak sold through the web site.

I should get the site updated tomorrow with the free paddle offer.

So don't forget, just ask & I'll twist arms/ply with drink, & we'll get results.

Regards

Ian.

Bought mine today from kayaks & paddles -Plymouth, Mike there chucked in a free paddle as well,

Jon

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"