May bank holl weekend.

Yakity - Yak - u.k.:

If anyone is interested in meeting up for a casual days fishing,over the Bank Holls let me know.

Thinking of  "Sandy Bay/Ladram Bay."here in Exmouth Devon.

Both are nice spots to fish.

Have a think   :)  

I would love too.But I think I am working.I will be in Teignmouth for 2 weeks in the summer.Last week of July and the first week of August.Specimen will also be there for one of the weeks.I am taking the Kayak as we will be camping right next to the Estuary at Bishopsteignton.Its about 10 feet from the tent to the water.

We went there last year and had some good fishing from the shore at the entrance to the estuary.Caught Bass and Mackerel on live sandeel.

Do you live anywhere near Teignmouth Yakity-Yak?????

zzippy2.gif

Hi ZZippy,

Thats a shame mate.

Tiegnmouth is just across the bay from Exmouth

:) , when you and Speciman are there,Ill come across and meet you both.

We can do a bit of fishing, if your up for it??

Might even share a beer or three :D

Ohh....ZZippy......jut a thought, when you get to the camp site, make sure them outriggers are off, or youll rip the gate posts out as you go in :D:D .

.......just kidding

yy :)

That would be great :D

Last year when I bought live sandeels in Teignmouth I couldnt believe the price of them.It was £4 a scoop.A scoop had about 100+ sandeels.

In Poole if you buy live sandeels they cost about 40p each.

No worries about the outrigger getting caught on the gate post.I wont be useing it till the winter :D

We will have to get some local info off you b4 we come down,as to see what tackle we need,I should think we will be just fishing the estuary and the harbour mouth.I have a fly rod.I might even have a go for the mullet :)

The beer sounds good too :cool: .Nothing like a few beers and a barby after a hard days fishing :P

[ 19. May 2005, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: Zzippy ]

zzippy2.gif

We have a meet then ZZippy/Speciman.

Yes the eels are good value, "uz be genruss ere bey " :D

Ill ask if Millsey and Laurence will come over too.

Fishing the estuary in the Kayaks could be a bit difficult, depending on the tide size, it pops along in there, especialy in the harbour mouth.

Dawlish would be a good spot for you both, there is good ground over there, and much more to catch.

Bring some 28grm Toby spoons with you;)

yy:)