Loading pictures

Simon Everett

Hi folks,

this is probably the most asked for info, so I thought I would post it as a new thread, then everyone can get the method off easily.

I could do with a "post your pictures" button to make life easier - since putting up the rigging pictures I haven't put up any more - because (wait for it) I have FORGOTTEN how to! Yep, Prowler, something else I have forgotten!

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

PM /w instructions sent.

Feel free to tweak and post them if you want.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I wouldn't know how to :D

Many thanks for the instruction sheet - again. It is now safely written down and in my "how to" file beside the computer! :D

Look out for some pictures of me battling it out in Poole harbour last week - force 6-7 gusting 8 and had been like it for a couple of days - typical, just when I get a day or two when I can go fishing. There is a conspiracy or a curse or both upon me :mad:

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo