Good Luck with Comp!

darnsarf

Sorry cant take part this year but good luck with the comp. May the luckiest rod win. :)

Look forward to hearing all those fishermans tales.

SM best of luck trying to beat your anchor warp PB :D

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am afraid it is going to be a bit forshortened for us - son number 1 and I are off later to get ourselves in position - but i don't think we'll be on the water before about 10am - then we are going to have a go on the Towyn marks. Hope the rain holds off - we are camping!

Simon Everett

Staffordshire.

Fishing kayaks:

White& Orange Dorado

Olive Scupper Pro

Yellow Prowler Elite

Touring kayaks

Red White Skua

White & Orange Duo

Yep good luck everyone. I'll be fishing off Southbourne tonight very close inshore from 12am till about 2am. Only one rod for me tonight (my small reel has kicked the bucket).

Don't know where I'll be during the daytime tomorrow , however a thunderstorm is forecasted so will have to keep an eye out for that. As for tonight, conditions are looking good although theres a slight easterly wind which can put the fish off the feed down there.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Good luck everyone, just got back from a couple of days off, van is loaded, bait waiting at the tackle shop, last I heard about the weather is that it's going to be great, aim to get to Lymington for the evening tide, so SpeciMan if your about give me a shout, I'll PM you my mobile.

Zzippy what's wrong with you, you'd still make it for the first high water, they join us at Lymington for the second :D

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Green with envy. Got to work, can't even get to the shore to give you some abuse. :(:D

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

im hoping to sneak in a couple hours myself probs fish near sampron hoe will launch next to admiralty pier and paddle there lol wanna get the fishfinder on the rocks there try and find the point they stop and troll a fly there

will probs get wrasse baby pouting pollack scad hopefully a garfish macky lol if god is kind a bass as well and if a doggy shows up im laffing :D

beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

KAYAK :ok scupper pro (green)

launches 2009 1

species caught 1 cod

Just got back in from a night yak fishing session. Southbourne much windier than I had anticipated/forecast. There was a match down there and some of the guys were on the promenade instead of the beach due to the swell and waves. I decided that it would be wise not to try and fish in those conditions especially at night.

Having had a can of red bull and all set for a fish I headed to Poole Harbour to try and find a sheltered mark. It was much more settled down there and I was able to fish a few marks comfortably and what I considered to be safely. Change of venue meant I had fewer species to try for: a chance of a bass or flounder (may be a mullet or plaice if very lucky). Loads of crabs and weed put hopes of a flattie to rest - I didn't have any popups.

Went to another mark changed my tactics and pulled in a bass. Only fish of the night came at the end and almost all my bait was gone! The bass were certainly out there tonight. I will go back after them soon.

Strong winds forecast on the central south coast tomorrow daytime. Supposed to die down tomorrow night. May get bait during the day and pull another night session if thats the case.

Good Luck Everyone.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow