Snatcher

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I'm still very interested in the trip(myself and possibly a friend-2 Prowler 13's)travelling up from Devon.

Cheers Jon.

Edited by musket

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"

Good to see your making the effort Musket, you won't be dissapointed, the fishing up there is as good as we have here in the I.o.M.

Only thing that worries me is that it's going to be a long paddle up from Devon :lol::lol:

Hi Snatcher,Spanner and co.

:) I managed to get the time off work,got it past personnel at home and have just booked the last van on the site. :yeah:

Will be myself and a mate Martin .I can't tell you how much we're looking forward to it.

Just going to have to get some practice in :drunk:

Cheers Jon. :):D

"Some times the earth appears stale,flat and tedious, when lifes petty restrictions strangles the spirit and when a crowd of fellow mortals affects one as a collection of hopeless and soulless oafs,then all that is left to you is to take to the sea"

Hi

Looks like I will be travelling back to Scotland from the UKSWFF meet in Wales Monday 3rd,will maybe make a detour and join you all for a few days.

I"ll have my tent ,do I have to prebook the site?

Cheers Colin

Thought it about time I said "Hello". I'm Martin (Prowler15) friend of Musket.

I've been checking out this site for several months now, and really enjoyed it. Some interesting stuff guys.

Looking forward to meeting up with a few of you come July.

I wasn't actually that interested in driving up, however Mrs Musket spoke with me and pleaded that I go to keep an eye on "him". There are concerns regarding the potentially explosive consequences of combining Scottish fresh air and fish, and ale :blink:

Should be a good week

:clap2: Yehah.... some other yakkers coming up :thumbs:

cheers guys, now I won't have to wup snatcher all on my own :P

I camped last year as I was on tight budget and booked ahead as its only a wee patch. ........ 2 or 3 tents and its full.

Here is the view from the tent at low tide......

post-4086-1144089998_thumb.jpg

I'm not booking just yet as I can't guarantee the time off work till closer, I'll just have to take my chances on space for my tent, I'm only little..... If I have to I'll just kip in the car no problem, its an estate so theres plenty space :)

Looking forward to it :clap:

Edited by spanner

Hi all,

I'm new to this and only harbour fished ( once so far ) :unsure: so not sure about committing to a whole week.

However...

I am mad keen to get some more experience, catch fish, meet other yakkers, catch fish....did I mention catch fish ? well, that too....

Happy camping if there's room - whats the score there ?

Might need my hand holding :unsure:

Prowler 13 in MANGO.

Sweeeeet.....:)

Kaskazi Dorado

comes with swimming pool as standard

If the Clash site is full,New England Bay just north of Drummore take on tents. It will be a cracking week. Lets hope the weather is good

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Phooey, you will have plenty of experience by then. Just wish I could make it. (Get a pass) :D

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)