Fish Yak - Malibu Kayaks

Elton

Just heard that one of the founder members of this site, chevin, has become the angling consultant for Fish Yak (Malibu Kayaks) in Australia and the UK.

They have a stall at Haywards Heath this weekend - I'm sure more details will now follow... :)

Nice one, chevin!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fishyak is the Australian and UK agent for Malibu Kayaks.

Initially, being as I am new to kayaks my duties will be to go and spend as much time as possible fishing from them. I will also be attending boat shows and exhibitions with them, so hopefully I will be talking to lots of anglers about fishing from 'yaks and picking their brains in some respects and helping them in others.

Thanks for your congratulations guys!

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.

Well done Chevin, going to convince my good wife that we need to get along... don't tell her there will be any kayaks though.

Is there a Map or website showing how to get there and other details.

SM :)

http://www.anglersafloat.co.uk

Kayaks: Ocean Kayak Caper (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Malibu 2 XL (Sunrise)

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Wilderness Systems Tarpon 140 Angler (Yellow)

Malibu Mini-X

A member of B.A.S.S www.ukbass.com

Thanks Mad Yakker, I was just being lazy. :)

Looks like her indoors is having her hair done, so that's put pay to that idea. Unless of course I can get the hairdresser to cancel..... hmmmmmmm :D

SM :)

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Malibu Mini-X

Blimey thought you had turned into Chester for a moment, he ain't gonna like it, not one bit :D

Ocean Kayak Scupper Pro

Ocean Kayak Trident 15

Malibu Mini-X

Mad Yakker In Oz:

Well done Chevin, you will be a great addition to the Dynamic Duo, or should I now call you the three stooges   :D  

I can't wait to be party to some of that fishing knowledge you have and to fish some of the spots you have been keeping for yourself.

I think that "Dynamic Duo" is right! The instant we finished talking they were cracking the whip! "Pick up a 'yak next Tuesday", they said! "And get out fishing". I think that they were just testing my mettle to see if I would wilt under pressure. Boy, are they in for a shock! :D

Politicians are not responsible for a country's rise to greatness; The people are.

The people are not responsible for a country's fall to mediocrity; the politicians are.