By kind permission from Elton

south african

Hi, just wanted to introduce myself,Im Stuart better known as the South African.I am the UK distributor for Malibu Kayaks and Crack Of Dawn accessories (Fishyak UK).

If anyone is thinking of buying or changing there kayak then give me a call so you can see just what a Malibu Kayak has to offer. :)

The X-Factor went on show at the weekend and the response has been great. :D

Give me a call on 09718660339

or Email me at stuartsleight@btinternet.com or visit our web site www.fishyak.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards Stuart.

Many thanks Elton

Many thanks

Give me

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cool:

Good luck Stuart, not that you will need much.

One thing I am certain of , is you are never going to be short of buddies to go out Yakking with. The UK seems abundant with people joining this ever growing and popular sport, its so new here in Oz, but the interest is massive.

On Nov 20th I have hired a 60 foot trawler for me and a team of 15 on Kayaks to go on the hunt for Sampson Fish, this will be awesome,the first ever Mothership Kayak fishing competition here in West Australia, and I believe the first in Australia, wish us luck..

http://www.aaawa.iinet.net.au/AdamEastmanSampson.html