By kind permission from Elton

south african

Hi guys

Sorry Ive not been able to reply as yet system failure at work and not to mention home as BT have gone and dropped me in it :mad: and not at a worse time (new business line )

Now down to the X -Factor

It will cost you £1075.00 with your paddle, kayak, back rest seat,and your heavey duty wheel cart. If you ask me that is a hell of a good deal.

And it wont leak through your scupper holes either

I will not be able to reply over the week end as its magazine time on Saturday and try outs all day Sunday

Should BT have got there fingers out of there !...! I will be able to reply on Monday

Till then

Cheers :)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi South African.

£1075.00 for X factor-paddle-backrest( Not seat ?? )and cart.

For people already fishing from a kayak, and wanting to change boats, how much for X Factor alone, bearing in mind they may already have the other related kit.

With regards to the package, have you more details and pictures of the paddle-backrest-and cart??

Would be nice to see somthing up here.

YY:)

Hi Yakity

I have enclosed a few links that will show you the bits that South African is talking about.

http://www.fishyak.com/kayakseat.html

The back rest is infact a High back foam molded seat, that is adjustable in eight differant ways, so giving the Fish Yakker the best possible sitting posture,like bringing your favourite armchair to your yak :D

http://www.fishyak.com/wheels.html

This heavy duty wheel cart, is very light weight, the wheels come off allowing it to fit into most forward hatches, or into the rear molded storage area with ease.

http://www.fishyak.com/paddles.html

The Tsunami has a nice size blade,is lightweight and very sturdy. Molded power thurst design, 2 piece paddle.

As for the price without all the above, South African will have to help you there, but I am sure he will do you all a nice deal.

:cool:

looking at that seat. im not trying to start trouble but that kinda advertising drives me mad.

How can they justify saying "This is the BEST and most comfortable kayak seat in the world."???

firstly have they tried every other yak seat available worldwide....

secondly everyone is different and a seat that suits one person might be uncomfortable for the next.

Its just such sloppy and easy "no brainer" advertising to write. No thought involved at all.

Im not doubting this is a great product and im sure it is the best quality. (it damn ought to be at $192!!!) But come on guys dont do us yakkers down, we are intelligent people that deserve better.

looking at that seat. im not trying to start trouble but that kinda advertising drives me mad.

How can they justify saying "This is the BEST and most comfortable kayak seat in the world."???

firstly have they tried every other yak seat available worldwide....

secondly everyone is different and a seat that suits one person might be uncomfortable for the next.

Its just such sloppy and easy "no brainer" advertising to write. No thought involved at all.

Im not doubting this is a great product and im sure it is the best quality. (it damn ought to be at $192!!!) But come on guys dont do us yakkers down, we are intelligent people that deserve better.

Don't Surf to Summit also claim to have the best fishing seat in the world? :D

Is this the same seat ?

Comparing the Tarpon 160 to an X factor is like comparing chalk and cheese - one is slim and built for speed the other is wide and built for stability; their weight capacities are at opposite ends of the spectrum - this needs to be stated here so newcomers get a balanced view of the kayaks capabilities. Now, if you'd put these kayaks in a race..... :D:)

The X factor does look like a fine yak but so do many others out there... stating the obvious it comes down to working out your kayak fishing needs and finding the closest yak which meets them.

Kaskazi Dorado - Yellow

Island,

its not a case of insulting peoples intelligence, its a case of making "US yakkers out there aware that there are alternatives to be had and with the ultimate comfort.

And if they are going to state the best comfort in the world, money back guranteed, then I dont think thats a no brainer at all

It took me a long time to find a seat that helped sort the constant lower back pain I sufferd when out on the water for hours, and the response that we get world wide is of the same opinion, try it and then let me know what you think. :)

Hi Specimin,

It looks very much like the same type of molding, but the Apex 1 has a few changes. The bags are as cheap as chips.

The price you got there is in US$(AU$208) which would make their seat more expensive, add shipping, import duty and Vat that seat would be about AU$260.

Let me make something clear here, I do not and will no post things here as a means of revenue, and my opinions are totally unbiased, I will post things that I think may help us all, e.g the seat, and I would appreciate the same feed back from yourselves, afterall this is a forum and not a shop, thanks mate :D