This Kayak cart will take some beating.

Yakity - Yak - u.k.

Hi speciman, The cart works find in sand, and was designed to deal with soft sand when fitted with the four wheel set up, I have used the cart both with and without the whole four wheels and it works very well,

As I said before I don,t think you can get a better harder wearing cart then this one, terry

If only I had all the money for all the toys I want,;-(

Got most of them now, Just working on that Harley in blue ;-)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speciman, It took around 6 weeks to get here from the usa, they lost the 1st order placed. For some reason it just came in the post customs free, can,t remember what I paid due to getting other stuff at the same time, but I sold the other on this site for 70 including postage, so would of been around that mark. terry

If only I had all the money for all the toys I want,;-(

Got most of them now, Just working on that Harley in blue ;-)

The beach where I go involves a wander across grass and pavement slabs down a bloody steep slipway that hs som large gaps where the concrete meets then over a few cobbles and then over sand pretty much everything!!

Ill get the measurement to you shortly

dingle

Hi Speciman.

As a scupper owner, and having stood next to, and witnessed the assembly of the cart, I can confirm that you would have no problem getting it into the hatch. Dingles cart glided effortlessly accross the sand, shingle and cobbles whilst mine struggled (albeit due to a loose strap) and I was very impressed. so much so that I intend to buy one when the FPO allows :)

I did notice that the cart sits nicely on the stern behind Dingles coolbox nice and clear of the water but without catching any wind. I paid a similar amount to the price of the dually, for my Eckla canoe large cart but would consider the dually a better buy by far!!.

Cheers mate

SDD~~~~~~~~~ :sun: