Someone Is Listening

M.P

If you dont think it would come to this then let me remind you, no you know the figures that have impressed these politicians they know where and who offers the best finacial future and i am afraid the writing is on the wall for the commercials, not today or tommorrow but whithin 5 years sea anglers will be calling all the shots and if commercials want any future they will have to play the fiddle to the sea anglers tune.

P**s off

I am sorry wurzel did i upset you? if i did it was not meant honest! you sound like an ok guy i was thinking about burning some diesel and come up for the day for a chat face to face and perhaps having a pint while we where at it, would i be welcomed or blanked if i did now? cheers................

Edited by stavey

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stavey, if you do go and meet Wurzel sod the pint there are some good mullet near his boat, take your rod, if its summer.

Good luck.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!