Camera Wanted, Painting Offered

greg long

Is it just me?? I thought the original post was to swap a Painting for a Camera??? mmmmmmm :huh::blink::unsure:

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I made my comments earlier this year about the amount of crap that this forum attracts. Thats why I never sell anything here. Chris and Colin are absolutely right.....I ve got a painting...you have a camera, lets swap. What could be an easier arrangement ?

I've seen rods and reels criticised, clowns suggesting that the postage is too expensive. Nobody is forced to buy anything. So if its not to your taste, liking, pocket, understanding then keep your stupid traps shut and go buy something else, somewhere else.

That was rude too Colin...but I do 'rude' terribly well B)

Edited by argyll

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Agree with Colin!

Poor fella was just trying to swap a piece of artwork for a camera. :(

I browsed his website and didn't honestly see anything that appealed to me. That is my opinion though. People have differing views and opinions of art. Unfrotunately I do not share many artists vision of what they put onto canvas. :unsure:

Still no need to give them a slating though is it? :(

Guest Ferret1959

Maybe some one else could do with a decent camera.:D :D :D

image.jpg

Gerry, how's that for 'rude'?;)

These young kids who come on here eh, think they bluddy own the place.:(:(

Stop it Dave or I'll ask Elton to confiscate that bloody camera. No wonder she's cut her chin, trying to shave with a piece of cake doesn't help :lol:

Edited by argyll

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

Well im not an art buff but to say some of those paintings could be done by a three year old is ludicrous! There are some very nice ones there!?

Edited by thurso angler

"Colonel Gadaffi, knows more about fishing than the whole of westminster put together"

Alex Salmond 2004 SNP Leader

"Forza Dons"

Stop it Dave or I'll ask Elton to confiscate that bloody camera. No wonder she's cut her chin, trying to shave with a piece of cake doesn't help :lol:

I think you're very rude gerry!

Here I am trying to lose weight and you encourage people to put photographs of food on my refuge!

<SLAP!>

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

I made my comments earlier this year about the amount of crap that this forum attracts. Thats why I never sell anything here. Chris and Colin are absolutely right.....I ve got a painting...you have a camera, lets swap. What could be an easier arrangement ?

I've seen rods and reels criticised, clowns suggesting that the postage is too expensive. Nobody is forced to buy anything. So if its not to your taste, liking, pocket, understanding then keep your stupid traps shut and go buy something else, somewhere else.

That was rude too Colin...but I do 'rude' terribly well B)

Constructively Rude :D

Colin