Camera Wanted, Painting Offered

greg long

looks like i've stirred up a right hornets nest everyone is entitled to thier opinion no matter what [free speech/censorship etc] remaining stuff removed

You are correct that everyone is entitled to their own opinions. You are dead wrong that anyone is entitled to post whatever they wish on here. Privately owned forum and while lots of discussions are OK, even when they get heated, some stuff will not be allowed.

The stuff I removed was insulting and offensive and for no good reason that I could see so it's gone. Feel free to disagree with what people say on here but please avoid massive rudeness. Newt

MOH.gifmynewsiggy.gif

www.electricunclesam.com

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

looks like i've stirred up a right hornets nest everyone is entitled to thier opinion no matter what [free speech/censorship etc] removed the quote of the above remarks. Newt

I'm not saying anything about free speech, just the way it's said! Also I'm not interested in your views on Painters, Councils etc. but I won't be slagging off your views or you. I am just amazed at how some people find it so easy to be so rude on the web.

Criticism is fine, but there is no need to be rude or slag someone's work. If you don't like it say you don't like it. Full stop.

Colin