2 replies to this topic

#1 shaun04

shaun04

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Angling/photography, Fishkeeping

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:45 AM

I literally had to hack the cobwebs off of my fly rods with a chisel. Other styles of fishing had my attention over the last few years, but I've had a weird desire to chuck fluff again this year, and while we've been battered by constant storms recently, I decided to ease myself back in gently with a trip to an East Lothian (Scotland) commercial fishery - Markle. It was great to be out in a pleasant gap in the weather. Had 5 rainbows. Rather than taking pics, I put together a wee video:

Edited by shaun04, 08 February 2014 - 01:46 AM.

#2 JV44

JV44

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,121 posts
  • Interests:Fishing ,boating and drinking

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:08 AM

Shaun good stuff bet it looks different when the wind and rain are blowing in,Any Pike in there?? could be the next Chew

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh:  :icecream:

#3 Tony U

Tony U

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,994 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, fishing and more fishing and oh yes Morris Dancing

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:59 PM

Shaun

I find Flyfisshing to be highly addictive I started to take it up again about four years ago and now i do little else, my coarse gear is lying unused in the loft nad the only sea fishing i do is a spot of LRFing in the summer months , when flyfishing in the South East beomes a chore.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.