SEA FISHING LICENCE

ray carper

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone else think it's about time the sea fishing licence was passed by law.

No.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

does anyone else think it's about time the sea fishing licence was passed by law.

There are some people that do, but I'm not one of them.

Another no from the North East so it would seem that the no vote is pretty much a country wide consideration rather than an isolated response from certain regions or local areas

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO STUPID IDEA!!!!!!!!! How on earth can the police it? Sure its fine for pier and beach anglers they (yet again) would be the easy targets but can you imagine bailiffs shouting down from the top of cliffs in Yorkshire "Have you got a licence?" and two anglers 200 feet below replying" Yes, come and have a look" or what about boat anglers can you imagine bailiffs trying to board a boat that doesnt want to be boarded, it would be like something out of Benny Hill (for younger readers see 1970's comerdy programs)

Can anyone tell me, What will we get for our money? A voice with the Government? BIG DEAL!!!!! This bunch have proved time and time again they dont listen to anyone. More fish? rubbish, you can re stock the Fylde coast (where I fish) with thousands of fish and lo and behold they turn left and disappear towads the Isle of Man. Great news for you lads (and lasses) in the IOM but not much use for me. Another £20 down the grid.

Sorry its a daft idea and I would pack up sea fishing if I had to buy a seperate licence for sea fishing.

A general Fishing licence to cover freshwater and sea would be ok for me but I'm sure just the sea anglers will have a word or two to say about it. Still not in favour of just a sea licence

Edited by IanBass

Just one big fish, PLEASE!!!!!!

Do you seriously believe any body will have any say in the matter?

The responses to the rsa stratergy have helped postpone a rsa licence. But I do think we will see one sooner or later. If this happens and I feel our government are carring out better, sensible marine managment then I would not object, but I aint holding my breathe!

Please Please check this out!

http://www.justgiving.com/tacyedewick?ref=

The responses to the rsa stratergy have helped postpone a rsa licence. But I do think we will see one sooner or later. If this happens and I feel our government are carring out better, sensible marine managment then I would not object, but I aint holding my breathe!

I pretty much agree with Sam,

But I wouldnt trust this lot to run a bath, let alone any meaningfull licenceing I have dutyfully purchased a fishing licence year in and year out for nearly thirty years and have never yet been asked to produce it,

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

I pretty much agree with Sam,

But I wouldnt trust this lot to run a bath, let alone any meaningfull licenceing I have dutyfully purchased a fishing licence year in and year out for nearly thirty years and have never yet been asked to produce it,

Not saying I would be at all happy paying a licence yet, however I do think the nickings of commercial fishermen who fish over quota and sell black fish is a start.

The fishery hear in the Thames estuary is becoming more and more healthy each year. I hope that elerments of the marine bill will help it stay that way!

Please Please check this out!

http://www.justgiving.com/tacyedewick?ref=