Wychwood Clothing

Gaz51

Could anyone tell me where I can find the 2 piece Wychwood "Sleepskin" type clothing from please?

I've had a browse on the net but can't find anywhere.

Cheers Gaz. :)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fantastic Brian, many thanks.

I've just checked out their website, they have stacks of gear. Unfortunately the Wychwood microfleece gear is out of stock at the moment! :(

If you want a large undersuit my local shop has them in at £25 for the pair 01642 474006 however I found the large too long in the arms and am waiting for the mediums to come in and am told it will be the bigginning of January before new stock is sent out from Leeda.

Try the number above (Redcar Angling Centre)mention my name if they have your size in they might do a post service

I can also supply the FULL range of Wychwood gear. If interested please PM me.

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• 11 months later...

Just brought this back up again because its that time of year again; bloody cold

Results of the Wychwood "sleepskin" ; very warm and definately worth buying, still only £25 for the tops and bottoms and the right time of the year to ask the better half for an early christmas prezzy

• 4 weeks later...