Compromise

JB

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi peter taking to your mate mr purves last night he had had a few sherberts ,

yes things do look like they are changing something is happening trawlers have had quite a lot of bass this winter but i have still to catch one from the boat ,thought i might click one on a shad but they have been evading it but you never know things might change i will probably click one tommorow.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Hi peter taking to your mate mr purves last night he had had a few sherberts ,

yes things do look like they are changing something is happening trawlers have had quite a lot of bass this winter but i have still to catch one from the boat ,thought i might click one on a shad but they have been evading it but you never know things might change i will probably click one tommorow.

Hi big cod, things our changing more rapidly then we care think about, so i would suggest you get a livebait tank sorted on your boat if you hav'nt one already? do you do much live baiting with mackerel and such in the summer???????

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

i have still to catch one from the boat ,thought i might click one on a shad but they have been evading it

How deep are you fishing? You won't normally get bass in more than 100ft of water, and much less than that if it's cloudy.

Like Fresh coffee? www.Bean14.com

How deep are you fishing? You won't normally get bass in more than 100ft of water, and much less than that if it's cloudy.

The shallowest i fish when wrecking is say 100ft tryed winding nearly up to the surface with jellys but havent clicked a bass yet,had plenty of cod and pollock even had catfish on the shad, but as having a live bait tank with live sandeels would be deadly for cod and bass and all most anything what swims but ther problem is getting the sandeels.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Guest @Winter@

Wonder if Binatones m8 Mr Straw gets any bass. He fishes RHB and Ravenscaar areas. Ive been told a few times that this is the area for bass.

There were reports of bass being caught off the west pier last summer during the macky season. I wonder if they were bass or those king herring, Think they are called shad.

Edited by @Winter@