I'm Having A Clear Out! Bargains To Be Had For All!

Hi Chris do you have any okuma amazonium baitrunners left

Yep!! I have 30 and a 50 left and MAY have another of one or the other at the lock up. PM me please if you want one with an address please.

Chris

Got a Daiwa ????? In EXCELLENT condition!!! In fact I bought it for myself from another member but like him have not got round to using it!! BUT how much you wanna pay?? :D

How much do you want it, Chris?

PM me matey!! And we'll see what we can sort out!! :P (Ya Bugger!)

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got any tartan paint?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Cheers, Chris.

I've one made bt a local firm but which has seen better days. It's like a standard double hook wallet with an extra zipped pocket in the back. I'll put a photo up if I can find it.

Hows this look Steve??

Size will be around 9" square possibly?? It's a FLADEN one!

post-1123-1134247512_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chris Goddard

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Sorry, Chris, it's not a rig wallet I'm after but a double hook wallet. Rather like this Daiwa one: https://www.bosfish.co.uk/PRODUCTS/hooks%20...w141wallets.htm It's got to be this shape to fit into my jacket pocket.

I've just remembered I was going to send you a hook for your contacts to copy but in an eyed version. If you PM me your snail mail address I'll pop a sample in the post.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Sorry, Chris, it's not a rig wallet I'm after but a double hook wallet. Rather like this Daiwa one: https://www.bosfish.co.uk/PRODUCTS/hooks%20...w141wallets.htm It's got to be this shape to fit into my jacket pocket.

I've just remembered I was going to send you a hook for your contacts to copy but in an eyed version. If you PM me your snail mail address I'll pop a sample in the post.

I have the single version. Perhaps I can do something with a double one!? PM sent Steve!!

Chris Goddard

Perhaps I can do something with a double one!?

Great! I had mine made some years ago when I was in the tackle trade. It also had a zipped compartment on the inside cover. If your contact can add the same (or with Velcro if easier) that would be even better.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

you got any sea gear? anything will do i dont mind. how much you want for that rig wallet and do you accept paypal?

Got ALLSORTS!! What you need?? And the wallets are a tenner!! Plus post(??) £2.

What Telescopic rods have you got left Chris?

Im after something lightish for chucking a spinner about or trotting a stick float on small streams.

9 foot would be good but 7 foot would do.

The 9 fotters I have are a BIT heavy for floatfishing. Spinning yes, floatwork? No I would say. I do have several 7 footers as well but if you want something in 9 ft for floatwork iit would have to be a Daiwa and they are around £30 each. NICE rods!! I have one myself!! But pricy!

Chris Goddard