Badger Bait Boat

Polly

Toying with asking for one of these for Xmas, seen kit for £259 (boat @ £199) which seems to be par for the coarse. Was wondering if they actually stand up and perform as well as their advertising blurb says?

Seen the Angling Technics boat in action and they look brilliant but sell for £470 which is a tad too much. If I go for the cheaper Badger boat will I be dissapointed. Dont fish big lakes so dont need a "sea faring" boat but need it to be reliable.

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

The only one I've seen of these 'in action' was sitting dead in the water in the middle of the lake with it's owner directing every swear word under the sun at it....

make of that what you will ... :rolleyes:

Toying with asking for one of these for Xmas, seen kit for £259 (boat @ £199) which seems to be par for the coarse. Was wondering if they actually stand up and perform as well as their advertising blurb says?

Seen the Angling Technics boat in action and they look brilliant but sell for £470 which is a tad too much. If I go for the cheaper Badger boat will I be dissapointed. Dont fish big lakes so dont need a "sea faring" boat but need it to be reliable.

if you buy cheap, you buy twice.

WHEN IM GOOD THEY NEVER REMEMBER

WHEN IM BAD THEY NEVER FORGET.

I nearly got one. I say nearly that was when I phone them to find out if they were in stock and to order one if they did. No he said in this week but then we have to TEST THEM ALL before we release them. That takes a few weeks he said. Me thinks not keen on that idea so got a pro-cat off Ebay. Glad I did as it’s a great boat. Since then read a report of on the badger and it was not that good.

I would rather buy a second hand well reported boat than one that has had problems. Not keen on swimming in dirty lakes!

Each to there own of course but i can only heap praise on badger for coming up with an excellent piece of kit for a far cheaper price then you,d pay elsewhere. Had one for a couple of months and its always worked and performed really well. Are we really trying to say that Pro-cats are 100% reliable? is anything? My badger baitboat is....................so far!!

I nearly got one. I say nearly that was when I phone them to find out if they were in stock and to order one if they did. No he said in this week but then we have to TEST THEM ALL before we release them. That takes a few weeks he said. Me thinks not keen on that idea so got a pro-cat off Ebay. Glad I did as it’s a great boat. Since then read a report of on the badger and it was not that good.

I would rather buy a second hand well reported boat than one that has had problems. Not keen on swimming in dirty lakes!

Thanks guys, thats fairly conclusive, better start saving me thinks!!!!

Take a look on e-bay thats where I got mine from. £250 is about the right price

What "breed" did y'get???

What "breed" did y'get???

I got a pro-cat but if you are good at model building why not build your own. I saw sometime last week a compleat kit I think around £250. But there are others advertising you just ad the radio equipment which is about £40 if you look around but make sure you get it for boats and not planes as you can get into big trouble