Badger Bait Boat

Polly

Personally i would never buy anything ever again from Badger.Crap goods,crap service and zero after sales service

But think of the credibility you get from being the possessor of something Des Taylor has an interest in! :unsure:

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Polly, I'm not being rude, but if you don't fish big waters, why do you need a bait boat?

Come to think of it, even if someone does fish big waters, why do they need a bait boat?

Just asking....

Hear! Hear!

My feelings about bait boats didn't meet with universal approval on here, but each to their own

:rolleyes:

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

yeah gotta agree can't see why you'd need a bait boat if only on a small water i fish 130acres and never needed to use one....don't forget the biggest feature on any lake is the margin and fish love it in the edge....i had serious problems with people abusing the use of bait boats.... on a local lake some chap ran his out 250yards from the far bank into my swim as i was playing a fish and dropping his bait next to my marker....needles to say i wasn't happy and the troble is most anglers i know all feel the same about bait boat owners and trust me some of the words used are pretty choice.... take my advise and don't bother spend the money on some quality bait instead

• 2 years later...

This thread is getting a lot of hits from people looking for cheap baitboats, so please add your recent suggestions, as times may have changed.

I'll throw in my link ;)

http://www.baitboatsale.co.uk/

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE